As always, the safety and well-being of our guests and staff is our highest priority. With that in mind, we’ve taken a number of actions to enhance the already high standards of health and cleanliness at our resort and we’re pleased to share the following information:
Pool & Spa
- Pool lounges, floats and tables are cleaned regularly with a disinfectant spray.
- Bottles of spray are available at the pool for guest use
- We ask that guests maintain a safe six-foot distance from other parties in both the pool and the spa.
- Masks not required by pool, with social distancing observed.
- Your room has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized using hospital-grade cleaning products. Extra disinfectant has been applied to high touch areas including light switches, door handles and television remote controls. Each room’s individual HVAC unit filter has been cleaned before your arrival.
- Daily in-room servicing has been limited to every 4th day. For fresh towels or bath supplies, please directly text the front desk for to-the-door service. A staff member will respond as quickly as possible. In the event a staff member needs to access your room, we ask that you wait outside during that time.
- All linens and bedding including duvets and mattress pads are replaced with clean and sanitized sets after each guest stay.
- A complimentary ala carte breakfast will be available each morning between 8am and 10am at the Cantina window. During breakfast service, guest access inside the Cantina will be restricted. We ask that you maintain a six-foot distance from other guests while waiting.
- A lunch menu with numbered selections will be placed outside the lobby each morning. Please text your selection to the front desk.
- All orders must be received by 11AM
- Lunch is typically delivered by 1:00pm and will be placed in the courtyard. After 20 minutes, unclaimed lunches will be moved to the lobby refrigerator.
Lobby / Cantina / Common Areas
- We ask that only one party at a time enter either the Lobby or Cantina.
- Complimentary snacks previously provided in the Cantina are now in a basket in your room. The Cantina will continue to provide beverages and ice.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the property for your use.
- Common area surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Complimentary masks are available in the Lobby.
- Currently, we are not allowing unregistered guests or visitors on property. Thank you for your understanding.
We encourage all of our guests to follow recommended guidelines for safety including:
- Maintaining a six-foot physical distance from other guests and staff.
- Regular hand washing and sanitizing.
- Wearing masks in common areas, especially where physical distancing is not possible.
- Per City of Palm Springs Ordinance, Proof of Vaccination or Negative COVID-19 test is now required to enter bars and restaurants. This is not required by ordinance for outdoor dining..